Feeling depressed, anxious, and unfulfilled is all too common. Many people go on suffering feeling trapped, confused, empty, chaotic, or stuck. These states are not who you really are, peace and well being are natural states.
As a practitioner of psychotherapy and energy healing, my goal is to help you to restore your natural state of wellness, through a holistic counselling approach (combining traditional psychological therapies and interventions like CBT (cognitive behavioural therapy), narrative therapy, psychodynamic psychotherapy, Gestalt, and NLP with spiritual modalities like transpersonal psychotherapy, energy healing, healing karmic complexes & trauma, shadow work, and inner child work).
- Master of Social Work, Mental Health. University of Toronto: Toronto, Canada (2016)
- Honours Bachelor of Social Work, Lakehead University: Orillia, Canada (2015)
- Social Service Worker Diploma with High Honours, Seneca College: King City, Canada (2013)
- Bachelor of Arts (Psychology), Saint Mary’s University: Halifax, Canada (2010)
SELECTED TRAINING & CERTIFICATION
- Metaphysical Anatomy Technique, Level I, Evette Rose (2019)
- Therapeutic Crisis Intervention: Residential Child Care Project, Sydney NSW (2018)
- Strategies for Managing Abuse Related Trauma: Australian Childhood Foundation, Sydney NSW (2018)
- Cybercounselling: Techniques for Online counseling. University of Toronto, Toronto ON (2016)
- Motivational Interviewing: Rationale, Theory, and State-of-the-art Methods for Improving Clinical Practice Allen Zweben PhD: Talks and Workshops at FIFSW, Toronto, Canada (2016)
- Healing Inter-Generational Wounds: A Relational Neurobiological Approach to Transform Family Relationships. Leading Edge Seminars: Mona Fishbane, PhD: Toronto, Canada (2015)
- Certificate in Trauma Counselling for Front Line Workers. Natalie Zlodre MSW RSW, The Hincks Dellcrest Centre, Toronto, Canada (2014)
- Mindfulness Based Trauma Counselling: The Dufferin Mental Health Coalition, Peel Region, Canada (2013)
- Source Energy Medicine, Stephen Pollitt, Toronto, Canada (2013)
- Understanding and Treating Anxiety Disorders. Martin M. Antony, C.Psyc, Toronto, Canada (2012)
- Reiki Level I & II Certificate Usui Lineage, Halifax & Toronto, Canada (2005/2012)
- Certified Yoga Instructor, Yoga Tree Toronto Canada, (2011)
I love my work and feel humbled by everyone who chooses to heal. What I have learned is that healing is part of the process of self-actualisation, to live a full and creative life.
Your energy should not be spent managing unhappiness, stress, fear, anger, or coping day to day. Your energy is meant to activate your natural potential. My goal is to provide you with space, presence, process, and information you need to heal and feel well placed, nourished, and stable in your own life.